Balance Bookkeeping - Ellen van Ballegooij
My name is Ellen and I am a certified bookkeeper who makes life easier for small business owners!
I was a small business owner myself for 8 years in the tourism industry in Auckland and I really struggled, especially in the first 3 or 4 years.
There are so many challenges to face on a day to day basis. With my experience, I can now help other businesses succeed.
My mission is for my clients to feel optimistic, prepared and supported in running their business, which I achieve through reliable and efficient bookkeeping and administration services.
I am part of the ICNZB and I am Xero and MYOB certified. I have a passion for systems in general and business solution software/apps/gadgets.
What I can help you with:
- Recording transactions.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Accounts payable processing.
- Accounts receivable processing.
- Preparing and filing of GST returns.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Financial statement analysis.
- Accounting for non-current assets.
- Preparation of depreciation schedules.
- Preparation of budgets.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts.
- Processing payroll.
- Personalised administration and business solutions.
- Xero and MYOB accounting software set up and training.
I am a strong believer in building solid business relationships with my clients so give me a call to see how I can help you
13 Wembley Street