The Good Home Ferrymead
WELCOME TO THE GOOD HOME FERRYMEAD
Come on in, put your feet up, stay a while......
The Good Home Ferrymead has a flavour all of its own, when you visit us you’ll notice the enticing array of drinks at the bar, the tempting treats on the menu and the smiles of the friendly folk who’ll serve them to you.
Even though it’s hard to define what home means to everyone, there is something it does share. It’s a feeling. A feeling of comfort, the place you can finally let out your breath, relax, unwind and be at ease.
We’ve aimed to recreate this feeling at The Good Home Ferrymead by fashioning spaces for you to feel at ease in and call your own.
- Spaces to relax
- hang with a bunch of friends or the good crew from the office.
- It’s about lunch with no plans for the afternoon
- it’s a cocktail or two after five
- an easy dinner with the family
- a beer while watching the code.
We will still have some of your favourite Speight’s beers on tap in addition to classics like Stella Artois, Guinness, Steinlager and Macs but expect to find some exciting beers on tap from Panhead, Emersons, and Little Creatures.
But we don’t stop there, enjoy
- sipping on a fresh daiquiri in the sunny courtyard
- relaxing on our wingback chairs in front of the open fire
- perhaps a neat whisky in The Johnnie Walker Lounge
- or simply a raspberry and coke with the kids.
Whatever your elixir may be, know you can enjoy it in a comfortable and relaxing environment.
Food is where we really bring the place to life, The Good Home is all about the gastropub experience. A place where menu items may be very similar to that of a pub but the ingredients used and the way they are prepared shoots the dishes from predictable to unbelievable.
Whether you are all about the platters on a Sunday afternoon, taking that someone special out for gourmet treat or just not into cooking at home tonight, let us do the hard work for you and keep everyone happy even the kids
The Good Home Ferrymead, come on in, relax, put your feet up and feel right at home
2a Waterman Place