Harcourts Four Seasons Property Management - Kerry Luke
Kerry is the Business Owner/Property Manager of Four Seasons Property Management.
She is responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the property management team within the Four Seasons offices located in Hornby, Halswell and Rolleston.
Four Seasons Property Management specialise in residential property management in all areas of Christchurch and Selwyn districts.
Our vision is to create a boutique and specialised property business, combining a wealth of knowledge and over 20 years of experience, to deliver outstanding personalised results to our clients.
Our goal is to ensure that your investment is well protected and with all the new contractual obligations on the Tenancy agreements, that these are adhered to and more importantly understood by all those signing them.
Harcourts Four Seasons have experience and expertise, systems and the people to make owning rental properties easy for you with less stress and more time for your enjoyment. Four Seasons Property Management recognise that your property is of great value, so we trust you take comfort in the fact that when you deal with us you deal directly with the owners of the business.
We have a vested interest in the success of your investments and take that responsibility very seriously.
- Marketing your property to tenants on a number of websites.
- Interviewing and screening tenants.
- Credit and reference checks.
- Bond Lodgement with the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (Tenancy Services).
- We operate a zero tolerance rent arrears policy, and will pay rent into your nominated account on time, every time being either the 1st or 15th of the month (your choice).
- Inspections before, during and after a tenancy (Regular as often a condition of insurance).
- Arranging Repairs and Maintenance as required.
- Addressing damage issues and ensuring documentation and evidence is collected in event of Tribunal issues.
For more information and to discuss your valued asset please contact Kerry
397 Main South Rd