Iclick Online Technology Limited - Nishan Weerasinghe

 

We bring your ideas to the world. So get your business online today!

Specialised in Web, Mobile and Bespoke Software Application Development. We make it easy for you to have the perfect software solution for your business.

The team ICLICK has a broad range of experience and a reputation for successfully delivering projects and after-sales service for clients. 80% of our customers are from New Zealand, and the remaining 20% is from Australia.

Web - We develop everything from single page websites to complicated e-commerce solutions, including powerful digital marketing strategies adapted for each customer according to their needs.

Mobile – Our dedicated mobile development team is capable of developing any mobile application and associated services. We specialise in native Android, iOS development, and any hybrid mobile application development depending on the need to make it robust and affordable.

Bespoke Software/ Enterprise solutions – We develop various software applications and integrations for business needs. Enterprise solutions comprise technologies and strategies that help you optimise every aspect of your business performance. These powerful CRM and ERP systems make it incredibly easy to automate processes, manage operational workflows, and, ultimately, increase profitability.

We deliver top-notch solutions to our clients anywhere in the world, ensuring high value for their investment.

Our dedicated team has the experience, know-how, and passion for creating an effective solution for business to achieve corporate goals.

Our ongoing and after-sales service will help to meet our customer needs throughout the journey.

Talk to us today! We build relationships with businesses, not just solutions.

 

Industries
Marketing and brand design
Web Development
Nishan Weerasinghe
Nishan Weerasinghe
Add to Contacts
Phone
Location

PO Box 8012,
Riccarton,
Christchurch 8012
New Zealand