Lifetime - Dante Fyfe
Danté has a very diverse background being of half Samoan/half European decent and likes to think he understands people from various walks of life. He has spent the last couple of years working in the earthquake insurance sector and so understands the benefits and pitfalls of when you and those closest are not protected correctly.
Danté believes providing choices and options to his clients is a key part of the advice service. He states that everyone’s situation is different and tailored advice for each and every client is what he does.
He asks the questions - Are you adequately covered for these events? When it comes to ensuring you have financial protection in place for your needs should a medical condition affect your ability to earn, there are five key events to consider.
- Income Protection
- Total Permanent Disablity
Danté prides himself on his integrity and honesty. He's active in the community and is passionate about caring for others. He believes in …
- Putting clients first and always willing to help.
- Assisting clients to discover their goals, needs and risk gaps.
- Analysing and comparing products across most providers to ensure clients are getting the best value.
- Experience in earthquake insurance.
- Creating long term relationships built on honesty and integrity
Give Dante a call to find out how you can protect your lifestyle, recovery options and family when it comes to health, trauma, life and income protection.
192 Moorhouse Ave