Max Marketing - Simon Farrar
Do you want more “business”?
Or a “road map” to guide your marketing efforts during the next 12-months?
Or maybe both?
Whichever it is, Max Marketing may be well worth talking to.
We create - and can implement – marketing, digital marketing and communications plans designed to help you get more enquiries, customers, and sales.
Our clients include Signature Homes, GE Money, Kohler, and the Muscular Dystrophy Association…
… plus, dozens of small and medium-sized businesses throughout New Zealand.
We are all qualified marketers, often through the Chartered Institute of Marketing, the world’s leading professional marketing body.
And each of our senior consultants has at least 10 years marketing experience.
Between us, we have worked in most industries. So, chances are one of us has worked in your industry before.
We can offer you:
- Marketing programmes and projects at a fixed fee,
- A “rent-a-marketer” service if you need extra marketing staff on a temporary basis,
- Creative services such as website design and writing sales & marketing messages.
Significantly, many of our programmes are eligible for NZTE / Regional Business Partner Network funding applications.
This includes Max Digital, our digital marketing review and action plan.
It also includes three new programmes created for:
Businesses Affected by COVID-19.
In the case of these new, COVID-19 programmes, 100% funding may be awarded to eligible businesses*. (*Conditions apply).
Our range of services includes:
- Marketing strategy and plans (all “peer reviewed” by another marketer)
- Copywriting (if your targeting and offer is good, this is a great sales maximiser)
- Digital marketing (including SEO, SEM, and social media)
- Website design and development
- Advertising campaign development and implementation
- Recruitment of temporary or part-time marketing specialists
- And more.
Free Marketing “Health Check”
Would you like to discover how you can (a) find more customers and/or (b) get more sales (and profit) from those you already have?
If you would, why not contact us now - to request a Marketing “Health Check”?
And there are no strings attached.
In the space of 10 – 15 minutes, via a short quiz, you get:
An overview of where to focus your efforts, to help you get more customers and sales.
To arrange your Marketing “Health Check” contact Simon