MegaTest - Kevin Johnson
MegaTest Appliance and Biomedical Electrical Test and Tag is a locally owned New Zealand company, based in Christchurch.
Our fully qualified MegaTest technicians specialise in the Electrical Safety Testing of
- Portable Electric Appliances,
- Biomedical Electrical Equipment,
- Patient/ Cardiac Protected Area Compliance
- Thermal Imaging investigation.
We help you comply with the follow Legislation and Standards:
- NZ Health and Safety at Work Act 2015
- AS/NZS 3760:2010 - In-service safety inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- AS/NZS 3551:2012 - Management programs for medical equipment
- AS/NZS 3003:2018 - Electrical installations – Patient/Cardiac Areas
- AS/NZS 2500:2004 - Guide to the safe use of electricity in patient care
- AS/NZS 3012:2019 - Electrical installations - Construction and demolition sites
MegaTest are fully mobile so we can come to your work site, business practice, hospital or home at a time that suits you. At the completion of our technicians visit you will receive a comprehensive Test and Asset Schedule Report.
All tested equipment will have a MegaTest Test & Tag label affixed to verify compliance and clearly show both the test and the expiry date. For further peace of mind, we will monitor your expiry dates so you can be reassured that your equipment and site safety is always up to date.
MegaTest is a signed member of the Canterbury Safety Charter because we share the belief that everyone should be safe in their workplace so that they are able to go home to their friends and family at the end of their working day. Our MegaTest Technicians wants to be your safety business partner to ensure this happens for you.
We offer cost effective and comprehensive solutions so call us to day to get this partnership underway.