Office Crew Ltd - Sarah Wagteveld
We have a passion for numbers and business support so you can focus on what you do best, while we do the rest.
Office Crew are a one stop shop for your business administration and accounts needs. We help businesses with not only the books, admin, and cash flow but the big picture operational aspects of running a business.
We are here to ease the burden and support you to grow your business. Office Crew are more than just number crunchers, we take the time to understand your entire operation so we can support you in analysing what the numbers really mean. Your success is our success, and we aim to become an integral part of your team.
· Day to Day Management of Accounts- We can stay on top of your business accounts daily, weekly or monthly for all transactions. By keeping track of every sale or purchase, it is much easier for you to keep an eye on your cash flow.
· Maintain Up-to-Date and Accurate Records- We will make sure that all your business records are up-to-date and flag any inconsistencies between the books and your business accounts so you can resolve problems quickly.
· End of Year Tax preparation and GST- We will make sure your records are accurate and GST is paid on time as well as end of year tax preparation in consultation with your accountant.
· Manage Bank Feeds- We can set up and manage your bank feeds to your preferred software system and reconcile your transactions.
· Manage Accounts Payable- We can code, enter and file supplier invoices. This can include creating batch payments and ensuring bills are prioritised and paid on time. We will also create a monthly creditor liability report.
· Manage Accounts Receivable We can prepare and send out invoices to your clients so you can receive payment on time. We can also manage the monthly debtors and chase late payments.
· Prepare Financial Statements We can prepare your profit and loss statement, balance sheet and cash flow reports on a schedule that works for your business needs.
· Process Payroll We can process your payroll weekly, fortnightly or monthly using your preferred software. This includes distribution of payslips, PAYE filing with IRD, maintaining employee details and running a monthly annual leave liability report.
· System Review We can review your current systems and processes, offering advice on improvements and software implementation.
· HR Administration We can help with staff recruitment, compile employment contracts and develop position descriptions as well as any other basic requirements more complex requirements can be referred to a specialist.
· CRM Management We can coordinate and organise your customer database so you can manage your interactions with existing, past and potential customers.
· Data Entry We can take on this time-consuming task with speed and accuracy. Data can be entered into a spreadsheet, database or other software.
· Inventory Management We can review your systems and manage your inventory as it is bought, manufactured, stored and used.
· Documentation We can customise and streamline your business documents ensuring they are professionally presented with consistent formatting and company branding.
· Export Documentation We can compile all documentation for export of goods from New Zealand and have experience in more complex exporting requirements of animal products.
· General Administration Please enquire about any other requirements, if we can’t help then we can help you find a service for your needs.