I draw upon my counselling skills of Pascha Therapy, which is a heart felt way of supporting and guiding a person through life to assist in maintaining balance and well being.
Experiences such as:
- struggling to make choices
- relationship issues
- unresolved past experiences
- life crisis
- adjusting to changes in life
- unresolved feelings of grief; anxiety; fear; loss; doubt; and depression
My gentle approach allows you the opportunity to explore your feelings and intuition, in order to open to greater awareness and understanding of yourself. It is through this that you can be shown choices on how to be self supporting in your daily life.
This is a transformational approach to guide you to trust and feel confident in being the Essence of you for:
- Personal Growth
- Enhancing Relationships
- Self empowerment
- Knowing your strengths and how they can support you in life
- Balance and Wellbeing
- Supporting the life you want to live
Contact Joanne for a FREE 20min clarity call to see if this service is for you.
Joanne Winiata is a Pascha Therapist - mNZAIPT; and Reg. Comp. Nurse; RNBN